Monday, December 11, 2006

USC FOOTBALL

Today I suffered my first single episode of major depression. I watched our rivals destroy out chances of playing for the national championship. Before the game even started I had a bad feeling that we were going to lose, but I still had hope that we would pull it out. Since our lost I have not been able to watch any type of sports shows. This loss hit me real hard and I think I feel a lot worst now, then our loss with the Texas Longhorns. Respect is given to these two, but I HATE THEM. After the game I went home and watched the game again to evaluate our teams faults. I am such a SC fan that after watching our homes games I will go home and see the game one last time to cherish our victory. On January 1st we will be playing the Michigan Wolverines at the Rose Bowl. This is going to be an amazing game and I hope that we are victorious because I can not live with this sadness =).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home