Friday, November 03, 2006

The Real OC

I am currenlty living with my parents in the city of Garden Grove. I have had the luxury of living with my parents, since I was an undergraduate student at Cal State Fullerton. During my first year of courses I took all of my courses at the Orange County satelite campus. This campus is located in the city of Irvine and it is an amazing campus to attend. In my experiences at this campus, I am fortunate to have created such a tight bond with the students that attend this campus. I know my classmates by first name and I have met some amazing people at this campus. I have established positive relationships with students, faculty, and alumni. I am currently in my second year of graduate school and I am taking courses in both campuses. Attending both campuses has been a valuable experience for me because I have had the opportunity to interact with students/faculty in both campuses. I enjoy socializing and meeting new people that is the main reason that I decided to attend the Los Angeles campus in my second year. For those students attempting to attend satelite campuses, I encourage you to attend both campuses to have an opportunity of living the true Trojan Experience. It is an amazing experience to attend the University Park Campus because you recognize that you attend the University of Southern California. Being able to see Tommy Trojan, Coliseum, and all of the resources that lie within the campus make this an experience worth seeing. FIGHT ON AND BEAT THE CARDINALS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home