Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A TRUE SC FOOTBALL FAN!!

This week I had the opportunity to attend the USC vs Stanford game at the University of Stanford. It was a memorable weekend because it was my first time attending an away game. My friends and I left Southern California at around 2:30 a.m. in the morning and we arrived at Palo Alto at around 9:00 a.m. The drive was draining because I had not slept the entire night. My friends and I sang every song on his "I pod" all the way to our destination. We arrived at our hotel room and put on our SC attire to express our school pride. We dressed up in our costumes and headed straight to the tailgate. At the tailgate we mingled with other SC fans, played football with each other, and had some delicious "carne asada". We watched the entire game and waited until the Trojan Band left the stadium. It is an amazing feeling to sit and listen to our band play the USC FIGHT SONG. I do not regret attending any of the football games this season because I consider myself a true Trojan fan. It is a fun to attend the tailgates and especially the games with my fellow classmates. I have not missed a single game during my two years at USC and I do not expect to miss one this season. Future students should consider attending one football game during their stay at the university because it is a experience worth cherishing. FIGHT ON AND BEAT THE DUCKS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home