Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Driving up to UPC

I have finally decided that next semester I will not be having any 8 a.m. classes. It has been such a struggle for me to get up in the mornings and drive-up to Los Angeles. It takes me around an hour to an hour and a half to get to the University Park Campus. Do not get me wrong I have valued my experiences in Los Angeles, but it is such a struggle for me to make it on time. I have been late to class four times because of the traffic conditions in the morning. I have a few carpool buddies that I drive with, but even then it is a struggle to arrange things with them. My carpool buddies sometimes have different schedules and responsibilities, which hinder the time that we leave campus. There have been instances where I have had to wait a couple hours, until we leave campus. Therefore, I have made the conclusion that I will not have any early morning classes in University Park Campus next semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home