Monday, December 11, 2006

Taking care of yourself

Today I woke up at 8 a.m. and I decided to take a light jog. I ran for 3 miles and it felt so good to be back in the swing of things. It has been 2 months since my last work out. This has been real difficult for me because I used to going to the gym 3 or 4 times a week. I have not had the time and or passion to work out. Being a full time student and working 20 hours at placement, I get too tired. My body gets too worn down and all I want to do sleep. I will usually get back from a long day at school or internship, I will sit down on the couch, and watch television. Getting back in shape will be my goal during my winter break because I feel so much better when I am active. I have more energy and I am less tired after a long day of class/placement. I hope that this continues throughout the break because I will be eating a lot of junk food during my vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home