Monday, December 11, 2006

My First Grant Proposal

I AM A BAD MAN..... I just completed my first grant proposal. I created a program that would provide resources and services to the family caregivers of Alzheimer's disease. This was probably one of the most difficult finals that I have ever written. It came out to be 22 pages that included a problem statement, gantt charts, and empirical research on my subject. It took me an entire week to complete the paper with no assistance. This was a hard class for me because I am a Families and Children Concentration student. In my specific concentration we do not speak about developing grants and proposal, we are more inclined to speak about therapy, and all its beauty. I was proud of my work and it felt GRREEAATT to complete the grant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home